All prices include GST. The displayed prices will be retail unless signed in as trade or wholesale.
- ABN: 76 093 926 599
- Banking Details: ANZ Bank, BSB: 012204 Account No: 109974626
- Can I come in and pick up the goods and pay by EFTPOS or Cash? Yes, you can pay EFTPOS, credit card or by cash. If paying by cash please have the correct amount as we do not hold cash on the premises.
- Do the online prices include GST? Yes, all online prices include GST. You will receive a Tax invoice via email, or if collecting it will be printed.
- Do I have to create an account before I purchase? No you do not, checkout may be completed with no account. However, to track shipping you will need to follow the email link to log in and provide a password, which in effect creates an account.
- Where do I collect my order from? See store information listed on the bottom right of the webpage.
We use the following carriers for most consignments depending upon weight and size: Australia Post, Toll, TNT and regional carriers.
Our general delivery is termed "Best Method". This is general road transport and is door to door. We also offer a lift gate service which allows heavy weight orders to be unloaded by hydraulic lift to roadside or driveway. This lift gate service does not include special unloading to a construction site where access cannot be made by normal truck. Such deliveries are by crane (hi ab) and are by special quotation only.
Leaving Goods Without Signature
Both Australia Post and Toll will accept "authorize to leave" shipments. You must state in the comments section that you want the goods to be left if you are not going to be available to accept delivery. We accept no responsibility in the event the goods go missing once the shipping company provides confirmation of delivery.
In the event the customer does not specifically request "authorize to leave" and the goods are not delivered because there is nobody to accept delivery then the customer will be charged a re-delivery fee.
We will notify you of the estimated shipping times. These vary depending upon location.
The customer may collect the products from our warehouse or can arrange for their own to collect. Select option "collect" when checking out.
Return of Goods
a) Goods returned for exchange due to our error would be accepted freight forward using the original carrier. Contact us in the event goods are damaged or incorrect. We will email you a label which will require you to print and attach to the goods for return.
b) At our discretion, we may accept returns in other circumstances provided they are unopened, unmarked and returned freight paid. The exception to this is for any custom, non-standard sizes or orders that require a special production run. At no times can we accept returns of goods that have been stored outdoors.
Damaged Goods, Lost in Transit
a) We will not consider any claim for damaged Goods or for short or incorrect delivery unless we are notified in writing within 7 days of receipt of Goods or within 14 days of dispatch date in case of non delivery.
b) Goods damaged by freight must be identified as such on the cartage note prior to accepting delivery.