VersiDrain's intergrated non-woven geotextile covering the dimples prevents soil particles from blocking the drainage sheet, creates and air gap for ventilation, and allows the inflow and transport of water from surrounding soil.
VersiDrain 8 Geo is installed with the geotextile facing the backfill.
Typical areas of application include:
- Retaining and basement walls
- Tunnels and landfills
- Paved areas
- Roof gardens and landscaped decks
- Provides and efficient drainage system for underground structures
- Acts as a protection layer over waterproof membranes
- compressive strength permits usage in moderate load bearing situations of up to 250kN/m² (25t/m²)
- Wide and easy to handle rolls result in rapid and low cost installation