Physical Properties, Installation Guides
Drainage Board Dimpled Sheet
DELTA-TERRAXX is a highly efficient protection and drainage system, DELTA-TERRAXX is an all-round solution for horizontal and vertical applications on compression resistant substrates. With its fused on geotextile and integrated self sealing edge, this dimpled sheet provides perfect surface drainage.
With DELTA-TERRAXX, large flat roofs or ceilings of buildings and underground carparks may be utilised meaningfully and sustainably. Ideal as playgrounds, leisure facilities, or additional parking space, these areas may also be turned partially or entirely in garden roofs.
DIN 4095 rules that all foundations fitted with drainage pipes must be equipped with a surface drainage system. DELTA TERRAXX ensures full compliance with the requiremetns of this standard. When applied to pressure resistant substrates and waterproofing coatings that transmit forces such as perimeter inslation boards, rigid or flexible sealing slurries, waterproof concrete, or cold setting self adhesive waterproofing sheets, the DELTA-TERRAXX protection and drainage system offers a maximum of safety for your basement walls.
- Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Dimple Height: 9 mm
- Tensile Strength: MD, CD 6 kN/m
- Drainage Capacity: approx 3.1 l/s.m
- Compressive Strength: approx 400 kN/m2
- Service Temp: -30 C to 80 C
- Biological/ chemical resistance: Resistant to ground chemicals, rot, moulds, algae, bacteria. Does not affect potable water
Versicell Drainage Cell
VesiCell offers architects and developers greater design flexibility and has a wide range of applications in the landscape, building and construction industries.
VersiCell® is a lightweight interlocking plastic structural module used for subsurface drainage or to form tanks for underground water percolation systems.
When installed with a waterproof membrane, VersiCell® eliminates the need for an additional protection layer.
VersiCell® modules are easily interlocked in the same plane (a) or at right angles (b) to one another. They may be butted together without interlocking.
Greater design flexibility as the modules may be interlocked in one plane or at right angles to one another to form continuous large panels, conduits and tanks.
Easy Installation Large easy-to-join modules or pre-assembled panels allow rapid installation and minimise on-site disruption.
Lightweight and High Strength Honeycomb design results in a lightweight high compressive strength structure.
The modules are resistant to biological attack and to a wide range of chemicals.
High surface void area and internal void volume results in efficient drainage. Narrow profile enables a greater soil depth to be utilised in planter beds allowing the use of a wider variety of landscape plants.
VersiCell® is manufactured from high strength recycled plastics.
- Roof gardens and landscaped decks
- Paved areas and roadways
- Sports fields
- Retaining/basement walls
- Pond Filtration
- Capillary irrigation
- Tunnels and landfills
- Golf courses
- Underground percolation tanks
- Module Size: 500 mm (L) x 250 mm (W) x 30 mm (H)
- Modules per sq.m.: 8.0
- Weight: approx. 2.7 kg/m2
- Material: Re-cycled Polypropylene
- Colour: Black
- Compressive Strength: >1,000 kN/m2 (100 t/m2)
- Discharge Capacity: >16.5 l/m.s @ 1% gradient
- Surface Void Area: >67%
- Internal Void Area: >95%
- Biological/Chemical Resistance: Unaffected by mouldsand algae and good resistance to oils, acids, alkalis and bitumen.
- Service Temperature: -30°C to 120°C
Megaflo is manufactured in Australia from 100% recycled product.